We are looking for:
Senior .NET Software Developer
What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients but the members of your community?
We are looking for a Senior .NET Software Engineer to join Codebay and help us accomplish all of these things and more together.
Your Day-to-Day Activities
Build scalable and distributed backend for high-demand applications
- Develop, test, identify, implement and document technical solutions to business challenges utilizing web and related technologies.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Design, develop and unit test application functionality.
- Design and architecture solutions from scratch.
Are You a Fit?
- 7+ years of experience with .NET applications.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core MVC or ASP.NET MVC.
- Outstanding software engineering skills with a focus on quality.
- Architectural and design knowledge for high-scalable apps.
- Experience with tools including Jira and Git.
- Unit Testing and Integration testing experience.
- Deep understanding of rest API.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
It’s a Plus If You Have
- Experience working with MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with cloud technology like Google Cloud Platform/AWS.
- Experience with Frontend technologies React, VueJS or Angular.
- Experience with ASP.NET WebForms.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits.
- Internal medical and nutritional consultation service.
- Insurance of major medical expenses (SGMM).
- Flexible work hours and option to work from home or in our office.
- Christmas vacation bonus proportional to 30 days of work (Aguinaldo).
- Discounts and special rates in a large number of establishments through our alliances.
- Salary: $65,000.00 to $110,000.00 MXN /month (Net income, depends on experience).
Having an inclusive environment is serious business, Codebay creates and nurtures a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Website Codebay Mexico