What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients but the members of your community?
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join Codebay and help us accomplish all of these things and more together.
Your Day-to-Day Activities
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Encourage the collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering.
- Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Improve the flow of value through value streams using the Continuous.
- Delivery Pipeline and DevOps.
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos.
Are You a Fit?
- Solid experience in similar roles.
- Use of agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Certifications chords (desirable).
- Advanced English level.
What you’ll love about us
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Fully remote.
- Flexible schedules.
- Laptop assigned.
- Health Insurance Support with GNP.
- In-house medical service.
- Parental Leave.
- Intensive English courses.
- 30-day Christmas bonus.
- 12 days off from the first year.
- $1,000 MXN Monthly for Wi-Fi allowance.
- $8,000 MXN for Home-Office set up.
- Internal training programs.
- Discounts and special rates in a large number of establishments through our alliances.
- Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 MXN /month (Net income).
Having an inclusive environment is serious business, Codebay creates and nurtures a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.