What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients but the members of your community?
We are looking for a Middle VueJS Software Engineer to join Codebay and help us accomplish all of these things and more together.
Your Day-to-Day Activities
Build scalable and distributed backend for high-demand applications.
- Develop, test, identify, implement and document technical solutions to business challenges utilizing web and related technologies.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Design, develop and unit test application functionality.
Are You a Fit?
- 3+ years of experience with VueJS development.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable working on the command line.
- Fluent in English.
It’s a Plus If You Have
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD processes.
- Experience with cloud technology like Google Cloud Platform/AWS.
- Experience with Frontend technologies React or Angular.
What you’ll love about us
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Fully remote.
- Flexible schedules.
- Laptop assigned.
- Health Insurance Support with GNP.
- In-house medical service.
- Parental Leave.
- Intensive English courses.
- 30-day Christmas bonus.
- 12 days off from the first year.
- $1,000 MXN Monthly for Wi-Fi allowance.
- $8,000 MXN for Home-Office set up.
- Internal training programs.
- Discounts and special rates in a large number of establishments through our alliances.
- Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 MXN /month (Net income).
Having an inclusive environment is serious business, Codebay creates and nurtures a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.