What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients but the members of your community?
We are looking for a Middle React Software Developer to join Codebay and help us accomplish all of these things and more together.
Are you a fit?
- Proficient in React.
- 3+ years using React in Web Application projects.
- Solid understanding of HTML + CSS.
- Fast learner and passionate for Reactive Web Application development.
- Eager to learn new things and has a strong appetite for iterating quickly, measuring and learning from your work.
- Self-motivated, responsible, analytical mindset, proactive and able to work independently.
- Good & effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
It’s a plus if you have
- Knowledge in backend technologies Python or PHP.
- Experience working with MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge in React Native.
- Knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience with cloud technology like Azure or AWS.
What you’ll love about us
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Fully remote.
- Flexible schedules.
- Laptop assigned.
- Health Insurance Support with GNP.
- In-house medical service.
- Parental Leave.
- Intensive English courses.
- 30-day Christmas bonus.
- 12 days off from the first year.
- $1,000 MXN Monthly for Wi-Fi allowance.
- $8,000 MXN for Home-Office set up.
- Internal training programs.
- Discounts and special rates in a large number of establishments through our alliances.
- Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 MXN /month (Net income).
Having an inclusive environment is serious business, Codebay creates and nurtures a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.