What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients but the members of your community?
We are looking for a CTO to join Codebay and help us accomplish all of these things and more together.
Your Day-to-Day Activities
Build scalable and distributed backend for high-demand applications
- Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities and goals for IT management and production, balancing the long-term and immediate needs.
- Develop and manage annual and quarterly budgets.
- Oversee data security, management, and governance.
- Manage strategic vendor and technology partner relationships.
- Manage IT resource allocation, goal/KPI setting, and performance metrics.
- Define the company’s overall technology strategy to support business objectives.
- Make infrastructure decisions, ensuring technical excellence, versatility, safety and soundness, resiliency and scalability in the architecting and engineering of product solutions, as well as managing all technical delivery.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of disaster recovery and IT security failure plans.
- Ensure tight collaboration across departments to drive strategic initiatives, including understanding of the alignment between technology strategy and various technology road maps.
- Create strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services.
Are You a Fit?
- 12+ years previous experience as a CTO, director, or similar leadership role.
- Prior experience as a senior engineering leader overseeing architecture and engineering for enterprise-wide technology platforms and leading SaaS technology platforms.
- Broad knowledge of software engineering: languages, frameworks, techniques, and industry trends.
- Fluent in English.
It’s a Plus If You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field.
What You’ll Love About Us
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Fully remote.
- Flexible schedules.
- Laptop assigned.
- Health Insurance Support with GNP.
- In-house medical service.
- Parental Leave.
- Intensive English courses.
- 30-day Christmas bonus.
- 12 days off from the first year.
- $1,000 MXN Monthly for Wi-Fi allowance.
- Internal training programs.
- Discounts and special rates in a large number of establishments through our alliances.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business, Codebay creates and nurtures a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which all can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.